No products in the cart.
Our Erosion Boots are the simplest and most cost effective solution that can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance costs by eliminating damage to high erosion areas. Prevent paint and surface erosion on susceptible leading edges of your aircraft such as radomes, navigation light lenses, wing root fairings, horizontal stabilizer tips, tail fairings, spinners, etc. Each boot is preformed from 0.012″ thick, clear adhesive polyurethane that acts as a protective barrier between your aircraft and the damaging elements that cause paint and surface damage. Save Money by installing the best paint and surface protection solution!
Please Note: We may not feature every product we carry on our website. For a complete list please visit our Online Catalog.
- Reduce costly maintenance and down time due to paint and surface erosion.
- The most cost effective aircraft paint and surface protection solution.
- Protect your investment by eliminating erosion on all leading edges.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar.
- Provides 5+ years of paint erosion protection.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- The best Quality & Customer Service guaranteed!
Aerostar, Apache PA-23, Aztec PA-23 C & D, Aztec PA-23 C, Aztec PA-23 E & F, Cherokee Six PA-32-300, Cheyenne I PA-31T1, Cheyenne II PA-31T & IIXL PA-31T2, Cheyenne III & IIIA PA-42 & 42-720, Cheyenne 400 LS (Lear Siegler) PA-42-1000, Malibu Meridian PA-46 TP, Mirage PA-46, Navajo PA-31, PA-31-325 & Chieftain PA-31-350, Navajo PA-31P & Mojave PA 31P 350 (Pressurized), Seminole PA-44 Radome Boot, Seneca PA-34 I, II & III, Seneca PA-34 I thru V PA-34, Twin Comanche PA-30/39 Miller Option
Radome Boot, Radome Boot (rounded nose), Radome Boot (squared nose) Early (Norton 4059X, 4079X), Radome Boot Geronimo Conversion (Long Nose), Radome Boot Short Nose w/o Light (Norton 3061X), Radome Boot Short Nose with landing light, Radome Boot Long Nose (Norton 4025KX), Radome Boot (Wing Mounted), Radome Boot (Small Nose), Radome Boot (Large Nose), Radome Boot – Standard Nose w/hole, Radome Boot – Standard Nose w/o hole (Norton 3058X), Radome Boot (Knots 2U Modified Nose), Horizontal Stabilizer Tip (L & R), Inboard Leading Edge, Factory Tip Tank, Factory Tip Tank w/Light, Engine Cowl, Engine Cowl Leading Edge, Spinner Mask