No products in the cart.
Our Erosion Boots are the simplest and most cost effective solution that can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance costs by eliminating damage to high erosion areas. Prevent paint and surface erosion on susceptible leading edges of your aircraft such as radomes, navigation light lenses, wing root fairings, horizontal stabilizer tips, tail fairings, spinners, etc. Each boot is preformed from 0.012″ thick, clear adhesive polyurethane that acts as a protective barrier between your aircraft and the damaging elements that cause paint and surface damage. Save Money by installing the best paint and surface protection solution!
Please Note: We may not feature every product we carry on our website. For a complete list please visit our Online Catalog.
- Reduce costly maintenance and down time due to paint and surface erosion.
- The most cost effective aircraft paint and surface protection solution.
- Protect your investment by eliminating erosion on all leading edges.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar.
- Provides 5+ years of paint erosion protection.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- The best Quality & Customer Service guaranteed!
500 through 1000, 500S (Shrike), Air Ctr. STC (Miller Option), Jet Commander
Radome Boot, Radome Boot (all), Radome Boot (Norton 4051X pointed, not single engine 600 or low wing 700), Radome Boot Modified (Norton 3066X & 2001X) [round], Slipper Tank Mask, 681 Spinner Mask, 690 & 695 Spinner Mask, Horizontal Stabilizer Tip Mask, Tip Tank Lens Mask, Vertical Stabilizer Tip Mask