No products in the cart.
$290.00 – $885.00
Our complete online selection of radome erosion boots for helicopters. Protect helicopter radomes from erosion in normal flight as well as takeoff, landing, and low altitude hover where erosion from dust and other particulates suspended in the air becomes a greater concern.
Our Erosion Boots are the simplest and most cost effective solution that can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance costs by eliminating damage to high erosion areas. Prevent paint and surface erosion on susceptible leading edges of your aircraft such as radomes, navigation light lenses, wing root fairings, horizontal stabilizer tips, tail fairings, spinners, etc. Each boot is preformed from 0.012″ thick, clear adhesive polyurethane that acts as a protective barrier between your aircraft and the damaging elements that cause paint and surface damage. Save Money by installing the best paint and surface protection solution!
Please Note: We may not feature every product we carry on our website. For a complete list please visit our Online Catalog.
- Reduce costly maintenance and down time due to paint and surface erosion.
- The most cost effective aircraft paint and surface protection solution.
- Protect your investment by eliminating erosion on all leading edges.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar.
- Provides 5+ years of paint erosion protection.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- The best Quality & Customer Service guaranteed!
Agusta 109C, newer K2 Radome Boot, Agusta 109C, older Radome Boot (Norton 4800X), Agusta 109E, Power Radome Boot, Bell 204 / 205A-1 & UH-1 Huey / CH-118 Radome Boot (Norton 3050X), Bell 212 Twin Two-Twelve / 412, UH-1N Twin Huey & CH-146 Griffon Radome Boot (Norton 4257X), Bell 214 Radome Boot (P/N 214-031-130-107), Bell 222U Radome Boot (P/N 222-031-107-111), Eurocopter Dauphin AS 365N, N1 & Dauphin 2 AS 365N2 Radome Boot, Eurocopter EC 155 Radome Boot, MH 60 Black Hawk Radome Boot (Norton 4081X), Sikorsky S-76A & C Radome Boot (Norton 4082X), Sikorksy S-76B long nose Radome Boot (Norton 4490X)