No products in the cart.
Cessna – Jet
$186.00 – $395.00
Our Erosion Boots are the simplest and most cost effective solution that can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance costs by eliminating damage to high erosion areas. Prevent paint and surface erosion on susceptible leading edges of your aircraft such as radomes, navigation light lenses, wing root fairings, horizontal stabilizer tips, tail fairings, spinners, etc. Each boot is preformed from 0.012″ thick, clear adhesive polyurethane that acts as a protective barrier between your aircraft and the damaging elements that cause paint and surface damage. Save Money by installing the best paint and surface protection solution!
Please Note: We may not feature every product we carry on our website. For a complete list please visit our Online Catalog.
- Reduce costly maintenance and down time due to paint and surface erosion.
- The most cost effective aircraft paint and surface protection solution.
- Protect your investment by eliminating erosion on all leading edges.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar.
- Provides 5+ years of paint erosion protection.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- The best Quality & Customer Service guaranteed!
500 Citation I & 501 Citation I/SP, 510 Citation Mustang, 525 CitationJet & CJ1 & CJ1+, 525A, B & C, CJ2, CJ2+, CJ3 & CJ4, 550 Citation II, 550 Citation Bravo, 550 Citation S/II, 551 Citation II/SP, 560 Citation V, 560 Citation Ultra & UC-35A & C, 560 Citation Encore & UC-35B, C, & D, 560XL Citation Excel, XLS & XLS+, 650 Citation III, VI & VII, 680 Citation Sovereign, 750 Citation X
Radome Boot, Horizontal Stabilizer Tip (L & R), Vertical Stabilizer Tip, Wing Tip (L & R), Dorsal Transition, Navigation Light Lens (L & R), Wing Recognition Light (L & R), Landing Light Lens (L & R)