No products in the cart.
Beechcraft – Prop
$186.00 – $332.00
Our Erosion Boots are the simplest and most cost effective solution that can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance costs by eliminating damage to high erosion areas. Prevent paint and surface erosion on susceptible leading edges of your aircraft such as radomes, navigation light lenses, wing root fairings, horizontal stabilizer tips, tail fairings, spinners, etc. Each boot is preformed from 0.012″ thick, clear adhesive polyurethane that acts as a protective barrier between your aircraft and the damaging elements that cause paint and surface damage. Save Money by installing the best paint and surface protection solution!
Please Note: We may not feature every product we carry on our website. For a complete list please visit our Online Catalog.
- Reduce costly maintenance and down time due to paint and surface erosion.
- The most cost effective aircraft paint and surface protection solution.
- Protect your investment by eliminating erosion on all leading edges.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar.
- Provides 5+ years of paint erosion protection.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- The best Quality & Customer Service guaranteed!
BE-18 Taildragger, BE-18 Volpar Tri-Gear, Baron w/Radar 4" radius (B-58, 58P), Baron w/Factory Radar 7" radius (B-58, 58P), Baron originally w/o Radar (55 or 58 Model), Baron models w/Extended Wing Tips, Bonanza, Bonanza models w/Extended Wing Tips, Duchess 76, Duke 60, A60 & B60, Queen Air 65, 70, 80 Series, Travelair BE-95, Twin Bonanza 50D thru J
Radome Boot, Radome Boot with Radar, Radome Boot (Norton 4160X), Radome Boot (Norton 3063X, 4083X & 4109X), Radome Boot (Norton 4907X) # 58-410017-603, 58-410017-613, Radome Boot #58-410015-613, Radome Boot Retrofit to King Air, Radome Boot (Norton4150X), Radome Boot (Norton 2002X), Radome Boot D-50-C (Extended Nose), Radome Boot (Norton 4133X-Wing Mounted), Outboard Wing to Nacelle Fairing (L & R), Inboard Wing to Nacall Fairing (L & R), Upper Engine Ram Air Inlet, Horizontal Stabilizer Tip (L & R), Dorsal Transition, Vertical Stabilizer Tip, Elevator Tips (L & R), Navigation Light Lens (L & R), Ozborne Tip Tank