No products in the cart.
Beechcraft – King Air
$150.00 – $332.00
Our Erosion Boots are the simplest and most cost effective solution that can save you thousands of dollars on maintenance costs by eliminating damage to high erosion areas. Prevent paint and surface erosion on susceptible leading edges of your aircraft such as radomes, navigation light lenses, wing root fairings, horizontal stabilizer tips, tail fairings, spinners, etc. Each boot is preformed from 0.012″ thick, clear adhesive polyurethane that acts as a protective barrier between your aircraft and the damaging elements that cause paint and surface damage. Save Money by installing the best paint and surface protection solution!
Please Note: We may not feature every product we carry on our website. For a complete list please visit our Online Catalog.
- Reduce costly maintenance and down time due to paint and surface erosion.
- The most cost effective aircraft paint and surface protection solution.
- Protect your investment by eliminating erosion on all leading edges.
- Optimized thickness is virtually invisible to radar.
- Provides 5+ years of paint erosion protection.
- UV stabilized to eliminate yellowing over time.
- Extremely simple and easy to install.
- Nearly invisible after installation.
- The best Quality & Customer Service guaranteed!
King Air 90, A90 & B90, King Air C90 & E90, King Air F-90, 200, 1300 & C-12, King Air 300 & 350
Radome Boot, Radome Boot Aviadesign (Extended Baggage Nose), Engine Cowl, Horizontal Stabilizer Tip (L & R), Navigation Light Lens (L), Navigation Light Lens (R), Wing Root (L & R), Navigation Light Lens (Lens 000-170000- 53/54) (L & R), Navigation Light Lens (Lens 000-170001- 13/14) (L & R), Navigation Light Lens (Lens 114 170021 – 1/2) (L & R), Tail Bullet, Tail Fairing (L, R, & C)